ikazuchi - simple translation helper¶
ikazuchi helps to translate document using web translate APIs efficiently. ikazuchi is intended to work with other tools since it’s a CUI tool.
Now, ikazuchi is under development.
- ikazuchi can use 2 APIs, Google Translate API and Microsoft Translator. (Yahoo! Pipes is not supported as formal feature.)
- Translate any string passed from command line argument
- Translate any string in Vim using ”:pyfile” command
- Detect language of any string passed from command line argument
- Extend Handler with plug-in to your needs
Additionally, these features are provided by plug-in.
- Translate reST document file keeping with the format (included in ikazuchi)
- Translate GNU gettext catalog named PO file with good reference from web API (provided by ikazuchi.plugins.pofile)
- Provide Text to Speech feature for given text or translated text (provided by ikazuchi.plugins.speech)
- Work with blockdiag as ikazuchi Translator (provided by ikazuchi.plugins.blockdiag)
ikazuchi follows those the TOS of each APIs.